I am dedicated to expertly listing and selling your home for top dollar, providing accurate home valuation, property preparation guidance and top-of-the-line marketing for your sale.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Learn about you, why you are selling your home, what you hope to achieve from the sale and your future goals.
- Home walk-through to determine your homes' features and benefits.
- Determine what preparation may be needed for the sale. Will you require repairs, re-fresh or upgrades?
- Review a customized market analysis of homes like yours that are currently for sale and have sold in your area to help determine your homes fair market value and set an offer price.
- Review of the top-of-the-line marketing program and materials that will be used for your home sale.
- Review of our listing agreement for your approval.
LISTING YOUR HOME | The Pre-Sale Period
- Determine the offer price for your home.
- Vendor recommendations for repairs or upgrades.
- I will happily provide direction and vendor supervision during home preparation, as required.
- Receive the very best staging referrals to showcase your home.
- Require storage or a rental during the listing period? Rely on my network of vendors and resources to make the showing period and sales transition easy.
- Review the world class marketing prepared for your home.
- Establish an offer date and the strategy for your receipt of offers.
DISCLOSURES + INSPECTIONS
- Property disclosures will be explained and prepared, conducting sale pre-inspections if necessary, before your home comes to market.
- Upon request, transaction documents may be digitally executed for your convenience.
MARKETING YOUR HOME
- A comprehensive marketing plan will insure the farthest reach in marketing your home.
- Professional home photography is provided at no cost.
- State of the art property statements and brochures will be provided to every prospect and agent.
- Listings will be digitally published on company, agent and other real estate related websites, to CP blog and through social media.
- Custom property website www.123street.com will highlight your home, it's location and attributes.
THE SHOWING PERIOD
- OPEN HOUSE and BROKERS Tours will be scheduled to showcase your house to prospective purchasers.
- An OPEN HOUSE and BROKERS TOUR showing schedule will be provided.
- Arrange times for private showings with interested buyers.
THE OFFER PERIOD
- Open House and Brokers Tour. Inform you of the number of buyer walk-through's and disclosure requests made by buyers agents.
- Offers. Detail with the buyers agents to learn about each qualified offer and present offer's as shown.
- Review the contract details of every offer, designing the best strategy to bring you top dollar for your home.
- In Contract. Escrow timeline includes dates for buyer inspections and contingency periods.
- No offers? Review for what criteria may be contributing and make adjustments.
ESCROW & NEGOTIATION
- Choose an escrow & title company when we list, to facilitate the escrow.
- In Contract. I will open and manage the escrow period for you.
- Inspections, if any, will be scheduled by the buyers agent and I will be present to facilitate.
- Make contract negotiations, when and if, presented.
- Ensure that all buyer contingencies are met in a timely manner.
- Move to close the escrow.
- Arrange for your document signing at the title company.
- Buyers loan will fund.
- Notification of recorded escrow and meeting to make the key exchange.
- Congratulations! You have just SOLD your home!
- Time to determine your next move, and if we haven't begun already, let's find your new home!
- Need referrals for movers, organizers, handymen, contractors? Not a problem. I have lots of vetted professionals to recommend to you.